Thursday, November 8, 2007

Fm Transmitter - Lifetech MP3 in your Car

Want listen your favorite music in your car? Don’t have a way of carry all of your audio CD’s or DVD’s? I have already decided, bought this Fm Transmitter from Lifetech, and now I can listen my MP3’s from my mobile phone in my Car.
It’s very easy to use and tune, plug it in to the cigarette lighter outlet, chose a frequency and tune it in your car radio. Drop music into the headphone jack from what ever you like it, MP3, CD or cassette players, PDA, game console or notebook. And now enjoy your digital music!

LCD screen
Channel selection
Frequencies: 87.7; 87.9; 88.1; 88.3; 88.5; 88.7; 88.9 MHz
Light and Easy to carry
Universal 3.5mm Stereo Plug
Powered by cigarette lighter outlet

source & image:

No comments:

What do you have to say about it?