Friday, October 26, 2007

My First!

I had already heard about it through the Internet and from some friends in coffee breaks, they all were speaking about but none of them knew what it was. PayPerPost was brought to me by a couple of friendly close friends from work, at the beginning I never thought that it would be worthwhile to be writing just for the money and the money would not be worthwhile the writing. But after a few months seeing them having some profit made just by writing on what they like, opening their minds and imagination. Sharing information around the world, providing and receiving the knowledge that keep us alive on our small but at the same time huge planet. They made me think a little. Will I be able to do the same thing? Of course I will! Now I will be able to continue to spread this information, curiosities, summarizing, a little of everything what goes on the world and keeping making new friends, sharing new ideas and wills. And at the same time I will be able to enjoy some of the money and invest in technology to test, analyze, share feelings around the word, this will allow me to continue to write with more and better quality. Keep supporting these ideas, and continue the good job.

get paid to blog

1 comment:

VF said...

I I LOVE PPP, now IZEA

What do you have to say about it?